Promote NCSAM on Social Networks
Use #CyberAware and NCSAM profile images all throughout October! Some of the most simple and effective ways to show your support for National Cyber Security Awareness Month are through social media. Consider these easy ways to participate in NCSAM on social networks.
- Use the NCSAM hashtag, #CyberAware. Share online safety advice and links to resources on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and other social media sites using the hashtag #CyberAware.
- Join the #ChatSTC discussion. We host weekly #ChatSTC Twitter chats during NCSAM, corresponding to the weekly themes. Check the STOP. THINK. CONNECT.™ website for more information about these and other upcoming Twitter chats.
- Make NCSAM your profile picture. Download NCSAM profile images for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Promote NCSAM daily on social networks. Download our suggested social media posts, infographics, studies and memes that you can easily share on your social media platforms during NCSAM! Be sure to use the #CyberAware hashtag.
- Follow & Like the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA). Join us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and LinkedIn. NCSA will post additional tips, resources and other updates throughout October.
Download: NCSAM Sample Social Media Posts – Coming Soon