Less than a week remains until Data Privacy Day! Join this international effort to promote respecting privacy, safeguarding data and enabling trust.
Here’s how you can get involved in Data Privacy Day 2018.
Last Chance to Become a Data Privacy Day Champion!
The Data Privacy Day Champions program is a way for everyone to take action – including you and your organization.
Join more than 850 organizations and individuals by registering as a Data Privacy Day 2018 Champion; it’s easy to sign up and does not require any financial support.
As a Champion you will receive privacy and online safety updates, information about upcoming events and opportunities and a privacy awareness toolkit to help you spread the word. Sign up today!
Only a Few Seats Remaining at the Data Privacy Day Event
On Thursday, Jan. 25, the National Cyber Security Alliance will mark Data Privacy Day 2018 with an exciting event at LinkedIn in San Francisco showcasing leading privacy experts from industry, academia, government and the nonprofit sector. The event will feature engaging panels, TED-style talks and interviews focusing on the latest privacy issues you should know about.
- Looking Into a Crystal Ball: What Your Data Says About You
- Five Things You Can Do to Manage Your Privacy Now
- Staying Competitive – Why Privacy is Good for Your Business
Can’t attend in person? This event will also be streaming directly on staysafeonline.org.
Mark your calendars! We hope you will participate in this dynamic event.
Here Are 5 Easy Ways You Can Get Involved
- Count down to Data Privacy Day on social media with our 5-day countdown memes and other privacy graphics – share them using the hashtag #PrivacyAware!
- Check out fast facts and stats on hot privacy topics and tips for staying safe online in our new Data Privacy Day Champions Backgrounder.
- Download – and share – our infographics on managing your privacy in a growing Internet of Me and key issues to consider when handling personal information.
- Participate in a privacy event near you – check out our community events calendar and submit your privacy-related events by emailing [email protected].
- Join our next #ChatSTC Twitter chat on Jan. 24.
We look forward to partnering with you and helping to create a more #PrivacyAware culture!
Thank You To Our Sponsors and Partners