Data Privacy Day is an international effort held annually on Jan. 28 to create awareness about the importance of privacy and protecting personal information.
Creating a global community that respects privacy, safeguards data and enables trust begins with you! Here’s how you can get involved this Data Privacy Day.
Time Is Running Out to Become a Data Privacy Day Champion!
The Data Privacy Day Champion program is a way for everyone to get involved – including you and your organization. Take action and join the greater effort by registering as a Data Privacy Day 2018 Champion; it’s easy to sign up and does not require any financial support.
As a Champion you will receive privacy and online safety updates, information about upcoming events leading up to Data Privacy Day and a privacy awareness toolkit to help you spread the word. Sign up today!
Tune In to Data Privacy Day 2018 – Live From LinkedIn
On Thursday, Jan. 25, the National Cyber Security Alliance will mark Data Privacy Day 2018 with an event streamed live from LinkedIn in San Francisco. This event will feature engaging panels, TED-style talks and interviews focusing on the latest privacy issues you should know about.
- Looking Into a Crystal Ball: What Your Data Says About You
- Five Things You Can Do to Manage Your Privacy Now
- Staying Competitive – Why Privacy is Good for Your Business
This event will be streaming directly on staysafeonline.org.
Mark your calendars! We hope you will join us for this exciting virtual event.
Here’s How Else You Can Get Involved
- Check out our latest infographic to learn about managing your privacy in a growing Internet of Me. Share it on social media using the hashtag #PrivacyAware!
- Participate in a privacy event near you – and submit your privacy-related events to our Events calendar
- Join #ChatSTC Twitter chats on Jan. 10, 17 and 24
Thank You To Our Sponsors and Partners