Data Privacy Day is an international effort held annually on Jan. 28 to create awareness about the importance of respecting privacy, safeguarding data and enabling trust.
On Thursday, Jan. 25, the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) will mark Data Privacy Day 2018 with an event streamed live from LinkedIn in San Francisco. This event will feature engaging panels, TED-style talks and interviews focusing on the latest privacy issues you should know about.
- Looking Into a Crystal Ball: What Your Data Says About You
- Five Things You Can Do to Manage Your Privacy Now
- Staying Competitive – Why Privacy is Good for Your Business
Be a Part of Something Big – Become a Champion
The Data Privacy Day Champion program is a way for everyone to get involved – including you and your organization. Take action and join the greater effort by registering as a Data Privacy Day 2018 Champion; it’s easy to sign up and does not require any financial support.
As a Champion you will receive privacy and online safety updates, information about upcoming events leading up to Data Privacy Day and a privacy awareness toolkit to help you spread the word. Sign up today!
Here’s How Else You Can Get Involved
- Check out our latest infographic to learn how you can get involved at home, at work and in your community. Share it on social media using the hashtag #PrivacyAware!
- Participate in a privacy event near you – and submit your privacy-related events to our Events calendar
- Join #ChatSTC Twitter chats on Jan. 10, 17 and 24
We look forward to partnering with you and helping to create a more #PrivacyAware culture!
Thank you to our Leading Sponsors, Cisco and Intel, and our Contributing Sponsor, ForgeRock, for making Data Privacy Day 2018 possible.
To learn more about sponsorship or to make a donation, contact us at [email protected].