Show Your Organization's Support: Become a DPD Champion
Join hundreds of Champions and take action in support of respecting privacy, safeguarding data and enabling trust.
Registration for the 2017 Data Privacy Day Champion program is now closed. Please check back in fall 2017 for information about becoming a 2018 Data Privacy Day Champion.
The Data Privacy Day organizational Champion program is a way for organizations to officially show support. Champions represent those dedicated to respecting privacy, safeguarding data and enabling trust. Being a Champion is easy and does not require any financial support.
DPD organizational Champions include:
- Businesses of all sizes
- Government entities
- Schools and school districts, colleges and universities
As a Champion you will receive a privacy awareness toolkit, which includes resources to help you spread the word, such as:
- A Champion icon you can post on your website and include in other promotional materials
- A template press release and email you can use to announce your support for Data Privacy Day
- Five ways to help employees be #PrivacyAware
- Sample social media messages and memes to promote your Champion status and #PrivacyAware Day on your social media platforms
- We do not share our contact lists (period). You can opt out at any time.
- It may take up to 48 hours to receive your toolkit and be featured on the All Champions page.