The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency’s Cybersecurity Education and Awareness Branch is hosting a webinar series for Military Personnel and Veterans to provide information about free cybersecurity training available through the Federal Virtual Training Environment (FedVTE). These webinars will walk through how to register for a FedVTE account and explore training and education resources available for Veterans interested in starting a cybersecurity career.
April Veterans FedVTE Webinar – Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Session one – 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST*
- Register here: https://cc.callinfo.com/r/1ws70oyzcr4if&eom
- Session two – 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST*
- Register here: https://cc.callinfo.com/r/1enxfbpevqmdm&eom
* Please note, webinar content is the same for all sessions.