This webinar explains cloud security, division of responsibility between Cloud Providers and Cloud Users, and outlines different approaches, tools, and service models available. WATI’s cybersecurity experts will provide insights on how cloud exploits typically happen and cover critical protection points in your cloud attack surface.
Agenda & Key Takeaways
- How simple and innocent misconfigurations on cloud services cause catastrophic data breaches?
- For some cloud services, default configurations can actually create serious security vulnerabilities.
- Native cloud security controls may be good, but are they always good enough?
- Why it’s almost impossible for most organisations to keep up with cloud security demands?
- Tools and approaches available for cloud security
- Where to begin in cloud security?