Join the National Cyber Security Alliance for an engaging morning of free cybersecurity education for small business owners and employees.
Have these questions? We’ll answer them!
- What common cybersecurity misconceptions do small businesses have?
- What are basic steps I can take to better secure my business?
- Who and what are my local, state, and federal resources?
- What are some “quick wins” I can go back to the office and put into action?
…and much more!
- 8:30 a.m. Registration, networking and exhibitor tables
- 9:00 a.m. Opening remarks and National Cyber Security Alliance’s CyberSecure My Business™ workshop for small business
- 11:15 a.m. Federal Trade Commission’s Cybersecurity for Small Business presentation
- 11:45 a.m. Closing Remarks
LocationSilicon Valley United States Patent and Trademark Office
26 South Fourth Street
San Jose, CA 95113