The statistics paint a grim reality: In 2020 alone, cyber attacks against small businesses increased by 424%. Small businesses are now the #1 target for cyber criminals– and yet, the overwhelming majority lack any effective cyber defense plan. Limited awareness, accessibility, cost and the misconception that antivirus and firewalls provide sufficient defense are all barriers SMBs encounter in this “pandemic within a pandemic”.
Appropriate cybersecurity and active preventative measures are critical to protecting your business before it’s too late– no matter how small you are. Join cybersecurity experts to learn:
- Why the time is now to prioritize cybersecurity in your business
- Common cybersecurity misconceptions and mistakes SMBs make
- How first and third party liability can financially and reputationally sink you
- The steps you can take to ensure best defense and protection for your business
- What to look for in a cybersecurity and cyber insurance service