Join a webinar hosted by the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) – as part of the CyberSecure My Business™ program – to learn about how to respond when a cyber incident happens. Resources are available to help you improve the cybersecurity of your business.
- Moderator: Kristin Judge, Director of Special Projects and Government Affairs, NCSA
- Elisa Jillson, Attorney, Division of Privacy and Identity Protection, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Eric Jones, Director, Technology and Innovation, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Jeff Marron, IT Specialist, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Reggie McKinney, Program Director, C3 Voluntary Program, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Tammy Smith, CISSP, Cybersecurity Advisor, FedEx
Thank You to Our Contributing Sponsor