The digital landscape evolves very quickly. How does this affect our children? How are they adapting? As parents, caregivers and educators, are you prepared to evolve as well?
In this RSA® Conference seminar, presenters will share the latest research on the online lives and habits of teens and parents. They will also bring teens’ perspectives on privacy, social media and online communities. The seminar will end with guidance on keeping your families safe, including understanding the psychological effects of social media on kids.
- Russ Schrader, Executive Director, National Cyber Security Alliance
- Jace Brooklyn, Speaker, Hacker High
- Pete Herzog, Managing Director, Institute for Security and Open Methodologies
- Ayla Madison, Hacker in Training, Hacker High
- Erica Pelavin, Principal and Co-Founder, My Digital TAT2
- Jennifer Van Natta, Board Chair, My Digital TAT2 (moderator)
747 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA