Organizations and individuals alike are struggling with identity management and security, and cyber-attackers have recognized and exploited this fact. The numbers tell the story:
- 79% of organizations have experienced an identity-related security breach in the last two years
- 99% believe their identity-related breaches were preventable.
It’s these statistics and the understanding that we must do a better job managing and securing identities and access that led to the creation of Identity Management Day by the Identity Defined Security Alliance, in partnership with the National Cyber Security Alliance.
On the inaugural Identity Management Day on April 13th, we put a focus on the importance of identity management and securing digital identities. You will hear from an expert panel dedicated to helping organizations and consumers protect their identities through industry best practices and market-leading solutions. And we’ll celebrate the individuals and organizations who are evangelizing identity management best practices and making identity management and security a business enabler, while reducing risk.
Join us at 9am PT/12pm ET for a live broadcast moderated by Brad Shewmake, Identity Management Day Chair and Centrify Director of Corporate Communications, featuring…
- Identity Management Evangelist of the Year Award Winner – to be announced.
- Identity Management Organization of the Year Award Winner – to be announced.
- Thomas Malta, Head of Identity and Access Management, Navy Federal Credit Union
- Kelvin Coleman, Executive Director, National Cyber Security Alliance
- Julie Smith, Executive Director, Identity Defined Security Alliance
- Stephen Lee, VP of Technical Strategy and Partnerships, Okta