After a cybersecurity incident, every passing moment is critical. Your organization’s ability to swiftly deploy an effective plan will determine the severity of the damage. During this National Cyber Security Alliance and Nasdaq Cybersecurity Summit, experts will outline overlooked approaches – from adapting response plans to building communications protocols – in order to reduce uncertainty and recover beyond IT.
10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – Check-in, Networking and Continental Breakfast
10:30 a.m. – 10:35 a.m. – Welcoming Remarks
10:35 a.m. – 10:55 a.m. – Fireside Chat
10:55 a.m. – 11:35 a.m. – How to Reduce Uncertainty After a Breach
Every second counts after a cyber incident occurs. Advances in technology, such as machine learning and automation, are allowing teams to detect incidents quicker and remedy those security flaws. As more companies, however, use different types of technology and migrate to the cloud, new vulnerabilities will occur. Experts will discuss the opportunities and challenges of this rapidly evolving landscape along with how to adapt incident response plans.
11:35 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. – Incident Response Recovery Beyond IT
When recovering from a cyber incident, key areas ⎯ such as communications ⎯ that are critical to rebuilding and maintaining resilience are often overlooked. Attendees will learn how to think about the impacts of a breach in a holistic and comprehensive way to help ensure future security.
12:15 p.m. – Closing Remarks
- Matt Barrett, Chief Operating Officer, CyberESI
- Ann Beauchesne, CEO, Ridge Global Cybersecurity Institute
- Gerald Beuchelt, Chief Information Security Officer, LogMeIn
- Kelvin Coleman, Executive Director, National Cyber Security Alliance
- Andrew Derboben, Senior Director, Global Security Operations, Nasdaq
- Lisa Plaggemier, Chief Evangelist, Infosec
- Tyler Shields, Vice President of Strategy, Sonatype
- Michael Siegel, Principal Research Scientist and Director of Cybersecurity, Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Matthew Travis, Deputy Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Department of Homeland Security (invited)
- Tim Vidas, Senior Distinguished Engineer, Office of the CTO, Secureworks
Location4 Times Square
New York, NY 10036