- Yoann Le Bihan, CIPP/E, Co-Chair IAPP KnowledgeNet Luxembourg Chapter, Head of IT Operations, LuxairGroup
Cybersecurity in Europe: Has the legislator finally caught up?
- Ewa Kurowska-Tober, Partner, Head of Warsaw IPT Practice, DLA Piper
Regulation meets reality: Keep calm and deal with it
- Pascal Steichen, CEO, SecurityMadeIn.Lu
Cybersecurity: Cost… or investment? How venture capitalists will keep the internet sane
- Ryan Dodd, CEO, Cyberhedge
- Kenneth Pentimonti, Principal, Paladin Capital Group
- Pascal Bouvier, Managing Partner, MiddleGame
- Ghislain Terrier, Investment Manager, European Investment Fund
- David Alexandre, Senior Associate, DLA Piper
Deep in the cyber-trenches: Let a former U.S. Department of Justice federal cybercrime prosecutor lead you out of the dark
- Edward McAndrew, Cybersecurity Partner, DLA Piper
Cyber-incident: Post mortem
- Maria-Dolores Perez, CISO and DPO, KBL Bank
- Jelena Zelenovic, Senior Unit Head, Operational Risk and CISO, European Investment Bank
- Olivier Reisch, Partner, DLA Piper
Cybersecurity: New War, New Rules? — Tales From the Trenches and More
3 – 8 p.m.
Thank you to, DLA Piper Luxembourg, for providing refreshments.
Eligible CPE Credits:
CIPP/A, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPM, and CIPT.
Show Us How You Celebrate Privacy for a Chance to Win Big
Share how you are celebrating Data Privacy during the month of January for your chance to win a FREE YEAR of IAPP Membership! Five winners will be selected, one from each geographic location across the globe; North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia/ANZ.
How to Enter:
1) Snap a picture and share how you are celebrating Data Privacy Day.
2) Share your picture on social media using the hashtag #DataPrivacyDay2020.
3) Don’t forget to tag the IAPP!
Be sure to follow the hashtag on social media to see how fellow privacy pros around the world are celebrating.
*Only photos taken throughout the month of January using the hashtag #DataPrivacyDay2020 will be considered. Photos must be public in order to enter. By sharing your picture using #DataPrivacyDay2020 you give IAPP permission to share your image.
Share this #KnowledgeNet!