How to Secure Your Online Life
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month
Need a refresher on the cyber basics? The National Cyber Security Alliance and Verity IT are pleased to share “How to Secure Your Online Life,” in honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month.
If everyone does their part to implement stronger security practices, raise community awareness and educate vulnerable audiences, our interconnected world will be safer and more secure for everyone.
This special interactive panelist presentation includes cybersecurity experts who share key, actionable tips to help you secure your online life, including:
- Best practices for password and account management
- Combating phishing attempts
- Protecting connected devices
- Understanding how your data and identity may be at risk
- Michael Fagan, Computer Scientist, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- James Lee, COO, Identity Theft Resource Center
- Moderated by Jennifer Cook, Director of Marketing and Communications, National Cyber Security Alliance