Share This Article
Sign up to stay
This October marks the 20th Cybersecurity Awareness Month, and it presents the perfect moment to reflect on how far we’ve come and how much more we want to accomplish! October is dedicated to ensuring everyone has the resources to stay safe and secure online.
Still, there is more to do. The public and private sectors continue to come together to secure technology, protect critical infrastructure and bridge the cybersecurity careers gap. In honor of 20 years of Cybersecurity Awareness Month, elected officials, government leaders and industry executives will join to examine how far we’ve come and look at where we need to go.
- Nitin Natarajan, Deputy Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Drenan Dudley, Assistant National Cyber Director for Budget Review and Assessment, Office of the National Cyber Director
- Senator Gary Peters (D-MI)
- Congressman Andrew R. Garbarino (R-NY-02)
- Congressman Eric Swalwell (D-CA-15)
- Tatyana Bolton, Security Policy Manager, Security Center of Excellence, Google
- Joanna Huisman, Senior Vice President of Strategic Insights and Research, KnowBe4
- Megha Malhotra, Senior Technical Program Manager, Amazon
- Bobbie Stempfley, Vice President, Product Groups, Business Unit Security Officer, Security & Resiliency Organization, Dell Technologies
- Rusty Waldron, Vice President, Chief Business Security Officer, ADP
- Lisa Plaggemier, Executive Director, National Cybersecurity Alliance