Champion sign ups are now closed and will re-open in June – July 2022. Thank you for another great Cybersecurity Awareness Month!
The 2021 Champion program is a way to officially show your support for Cybersecurity Awareness Month and receive free resources. Champions represent those dedicated to promoting a safer, more secure and more trusted internet. Being a Champion is easy and does not require any financial support.
Champions include companies and organizations of all sizes, schools and school districts, colleges and universities, nonprofits, government organizations and individuals.
It may take up to 5 working days for your organization’s name to appear on the “View All Champions” page. We recommend registering as early as possible to avoid extensive delays.
Registered Champions receive a Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2021 toolkit of materials, including:
- An overview of the Cybersecurity Awareness Month campaign with ways to engage and create your own activities, trainings and events
- Social media graphics and sample social media posts
- A sample email to send to employees and press release for organizations
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month logos and branding guidelines
- Branded presentation slides, a video conference background and email signature
- Sample articles on each weekly theme