Share This Article
Sign up to stay
CyberSecure My Business™ is a national program helping small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) learn to be safer and more secure online.
The program is a series of in-person, highly interactive and easy-to-understand workshops based on the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework to educate the SMB community about:
- Identifying and understanding which business assets (“digital crown jewels”) others want
- Learning how to protect those assets
- Detecting when something has gone wrong
- Responding quickly to minimize impact and implement an action plan
- Learning what resources are needed to recover after a breach
Additional components include: monthly webinars with industry, government and nonprofit cybersecurity experts, online portal of resources to help the SMB community and monthly newsletters summarizing the latest cybersecurity news.
To respond to the global pandemic and deliver timely information and resources to the nation’s small business community, the National Cybersecurity Alliance created the COVID-19 Small Business Cybersecurity series.