Share This Article
Sign up to stay
The National Cybersecurity Alliance (NCA) is proud to host an inclusive, open and transparent event in the spirit of furthering collaboration to reduce cyber risk for our organizations, our families and ourselves. We are committed to providing a safe, comfortable environment for all regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity or religion.
This code of conduct describes expectations for participant behavior as well as consequences resulting from violations of this document. All decisions made regarding participant behavior are at the discretion of NCA staff and are final.
All Attendees will act in a way to create a safe and supportive environment for all participants, and agree:
- You will not engage in disruptive or disrespectful speech or behavior or otherwise interfere with any portion of the event or other individuals’ participation in the event
- You will not harass, offend, discriminate or threaten with speech or behavior including but limited with regard to race, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected category
- You will comply with all applicable laws in the local jurisdiction where the event occurs
- You will comply with instructions from event staff
Vendors and non-sponsor participation:
- If you are a vendor that targets our audience as an attendee and does not sponsor the event, if found to be “selling” or organizing sales dinners/meetings/events outside of the organization of the NCA event, you will be asked to leave.
- If you are a vendor that is sponsoring, sales discussions must be held with discretion to talks happening. Please restrict conversations to happy hours and break times.
- Sponsors are encouraged to participate in networking and direct conversations and try to keep on topic with the content of the event.
- NCA collects information about participants such as their name, email, phone, address and company information. This information is collected to ensure that we prepare and present relevant information for our attendee audience. Also, our sponsors, who make the event possible with their financial support, will receive a list of attendee names, emails, and company information. If you prefer we not share this information, you can opt out here.
- NCA may use your photograph for advertising or promotional purposes. Those who wish not to be photographed onsite may let the photographer know and opt out here.
Reporting violations of this policy:
- Find an NCA staff member and let us know what is going on. We will do our best to alleviate the situation or escalate as necessary.
- Email [email protected] with your issue and we will contact you to help handle it.
- Any additional reporting guidelines will be announced during the show.