Cybersecurity is Our Shared Responsibility.
- Post online safety tips and reminders about National Cyber Security Awareness Month on your social networks. Use the hashtag #CyberAware on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social media sites. We'll be creating sample social media posts that you can share leading up to and throughout the month on social media – download and share them all or customize them to your needs and interests!
- Blog about cybersecurity throughout the month. Use social networks to disseminate information and encourage customers and employees to learn more about staying safe online.
- Send an email to friends and family informing them that October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month and encourage them to visit stopthinkconnect.org.
- Hold a family conference to discuss how each member of the family can help to protect their online devices from cyber attacks. Read through and discuss suggestions from STOP. THINK. CONNECT.
- Display the National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) poster in your school, office, community center or religious institution. Download the poster here.
- Review and update the acceptable use policy for all technology (computers, mobile devices, networks and personal devices) in your school or office.