Cybersecurity is Our Shared Responsibility.
- Post online safety tips and reminders about National Cyber Security Awareness Month on your social networks. Use the hashtag #ncsam on Twitter and Facebook. Download social media messages
- Blog about cybersecurity throughout the month. Use social networks such as Facebook and Twitter to disseminate information and encourage customers and employees to learn more about staying safe online. Download resources
- Send an email to friends and family informing them that October 2013 is National Cyber Security Awareness Month and encourage them to visit STOPTHINKCONNECT.org.
- Hold a family conference to discuss how each member of the family can help to protect their online devices from cyberattacks. Read through and discuss suggestions from STOP. THINK. CONNECT.
- Display the National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) poster in your school, office, community center or religious institution. Download the poster
- Review and update the acceptable use policy for all technology (computers, mobile devices, networks, and personal devices) in your school or office.