Cybersecurity is Our Shared Responsibility.
Everyone can make a difference during National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM). Whether you have a minute, an hour or a day – or all month long – check out ways you can participate and support NCSAM on social media, at home, at work or school and in the community.
- Follow the National Cyber Security Alliance on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn to receive the latest online safety news and resources.
- Replace your profile picture or Facebook cover photo with the NCSAM logo for October. Download social media icons here.
- Post online safety tips and reminders about National Cyber Security Awareness Month on your social networks. Use the hashtag #CyberAware on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and other social media sites.
- Download and share our sample social media posts leading up to and throughout the month on social media – download and share them all or customize them to your needs and interests!
- Join our Twitter chats! @STOPTHNKCONNECT hosts weekly #ChatSTC Twitter chats during NCSAM, corresponding to the month’s themes. Check the STOP. THINK. CONNECT.™ website for more information about these and other upcoming Twitter chats.
- Blog about cybersecurity in October. Choose a topic that appeals to you or highlight one of the NCSAM themes.